2011/12: INFORMAZIONI PER CHI AVEVA 12 CFU E TUTTI GLI MP3 DELLE LEZIONI

martedì 29 maggio 2007

Social networking

When I posted my first post digged from digg.com, I was worried by the fact it was written in English. As if I automatically confine my potential readers to Italians, which is not true by any means. Same thing this morning, with the link to the funny “Google future”: will they be able to understand it? I thought. And “they”, of course, are my “Italian” readers. It is so bloody hard to really realize you can be read by just anyone from anywhere. So, from now on I think it might be interesting, and useful, to write in English, especially when the topic is about Italy. Of course, it’s much more difficult for me, I have to concentrate on the way of writing (instead of focusing on the content of the post) but if I simply remember who internet users are, this blog thing can become something else, something really new. More of real social networking.